The WFA Forum in partnership with the ISA was held in Mumbai on July 03, 2019. It was a well-attended session despite the travel challenge posed by the monsoon weather in Mumbai!
- Created on Friday, 02 August 2019 15:12
The facilitators were Mr. Robert Dreblow, Global Head of Marketing Services, WFA and Ms. Julia, Manager, Global Marketing Services, WFA.
In the first session on “The future of Client-Agency relationships”, agency stalwarts were the panelists who brought out finer elements for healthier client-agency partnerships:
- Mr. Tarun Rai, Chairman & Group CEO, South Asia, Winderan Thompson
- Mr. Ashish Bhasin, CEO- Greater South and Chairman & CEO – Dentsu Aegis Network, India
- Mr. N. S. Rajan, Managing Director, Ketchum Sampark
- Mr. Prasun Basu, President – South Asia, Nielsen
After the above session there was an interesting interaction with the audience.
In the second session , towards “Effective Global Agency Management” experiences towards becoming more effective clients with proper motivation and collaboration wer shared by
- Ms. Rohini Miglani, Director, Integrated Communication, APAC, P&G
- Mr. Vivek Srivatsa, Head of Marketing, Passenger Cars, Tata Motors
The above session had a workshop with excellent participation of the Advertiser members of the WFA and the ISA who were present.
In the third and final session, on the “The Rise of Influencer Marketing”, Ms. Julia presented the results of a recent survey. There was then a session by:
- Ms. Manasi Narasimhan, VP & Head – Marketing & Communications, South Asia, Master Card, sharing how effectively their organization worked with influencers globally and the great learnings that emerged.
Secretary General of the ISA Mr. Y Harakrishnan thanked Mr. Robert Dreblow, Ms. Julia for having come and led the sessions so well, all panelists and speakers of the three interesting sessions, Mr. Bharat Patel for his inputs all along, Mr. Sunil Kataria for his overall support and Mr. Atul Agrawal for the excellent hosting.